Where can i get skins for my Media player

May 21, 2004 8:34:53 PM

I have a Siemens Pocket PC Phone edition, the problem is
Windows Media Player has no skin files to run and i
can't find any on line!SO, all i need is to know where i
can get atleast one skin for Windows Media Player 8 for
Pocket PC

Version 8.0 Build 0103

Thanks!

More about : skins media player

Anonymous
May 22, 2004 5:18:48 PM

There's a skin chooser down the bottom of this page :
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/resources/downlo...

And a bunch of skins here :
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/software/...

!