Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

can't access control panel, my computer, etc.

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Control Panel
  • Computers
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
April 18, 2004 7:58:17 AM

When I try to access control panel, my computer, etc.
from the start menu, the task bar disappears and then
reappears but nothing else happens. Any ideas?

More about : access control panel computer

Anonymous
April 19, 2004 2:21:57 AM

"karen" <kp1207@aol.com> wrote:

>When I try to access control panel, my computer, etc.
>from the start menu, the task bar disappears and then
>reappears but nothing else happens. Any ideas?

Try the System File Checker which you can start with
SFC /scannow
via Start > Run.

--
(tm)