Portrait disappeared

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

In "The Sims 2", one of my Sims drew a portrait of another one. After it
was finished, I opened the buy mode and placed it on a wall. But when I
left the buy mode, the portait disappeared.
Any idea what might have caused that?
2 answers Last reply
More about portrait disappeared
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    Manuel wrote:
    > In "The Sims 2", one of my Sims drew a portrait of another one. After it
    > was finished, I opened the buy mode and placed it on a wall. But when I
    > left the buy mode, the portait disappeared.
    > Any idea what might have caused that?

    Unless you place them on an outside wall, they become invisible so as
    not to obstruct the player's view. If you put walls up, you should
    be able to see it.

    Laura
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    Laura Castellano worte:
    > Manuel wrote:
    >
    >> In "The Sims 2", one of my Sims drew a portrait of another one. After
    >> it was finished, I opened the buy mode and placed it on a wall. But
    >> when I left the buy mode, the portait disappeared.
    >> Any idea what might have caused that?
    >

    > Unless you place them on an outside wall, they become invisible so as
    > not to obstruct the player's view. If you put walls up, you should
    > be able to see it.
    >
    > Laura

    You are right. I thought only windows and doors become invisible, so I
    didn't even consider this possibility.
    Thanks for your help ^_^

Sims Games Video Games