Portrait disappeared

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 10, 2005 2:55:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

In "The Sims 2", one of my Sims drew a portrait of another one. After it
was finished, I opened the buy mode and placed it on a wall. But when I
left the buy mode, the portait disappeared.
Any idea what might have caused that?

More about : portrait disappeared

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 4:27:33 PM

Manuel wrote:
> In "The Sims 2", one of my Sims drew a portrait of another one. After it
> was finished, I opened the buy mode and placed it on a wall. But when I
> left the buy mode, the portait disappeared.
> Any idea what might have caused that?

Unless you place them on an outside wall, they become invisible so as
not to obstruct the player's view. If you put walls up, you should
be able to see it.

Laura
February 10, 2005 5:47:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Laura Castellano worte:
> Manuel wrote:
>
>> In "The Sims 2", one of my Sims drew a portrait of another one. After
>> it was finished, I opened the buy mode and placed it on a wall. But
>> when I left the buy mode, the portait disappeared.
>> Any idea what might have caused that?
>

> Unless you place them on an outside wall, they become invisible so as
> not to obstruct the player's view. If you put walls up, you should
> be able to see it.
>
> Laura

You are right. I thought only windows and doors become invisible, so I
didn't even consider this possibility.
Thanks for your help ^_^
!