Compaq Ipac 3630 and MP3 files problem

May 22, 2004 11:08:51 PM

I store my MP3 files on my CF card.
Problem is, I can not play them.
If I store them in RAM, they are accessible.

What am I doing wrong?
Somebody please help me?

Tom
Anonymous
May 23, 2004 9:03:49 AM

In your CF card, place all your music in the My Documents folder... if you
dont have one... create one. Make sure you name it "My Documents" without
the quotes of course...

--
Carlo Ma. Guerrero
Microsoft MVP, Mobile Devices
"Tom" <brok@kabelfoon.nl> wrote in message
I store my MP3 files on my CF card.
Problem is, I can not play them.
If I store them in RAM, they are accessible.

What am I doing wrong?
Somebody please help me?

Tom
May 23, 2004 9:03:50 AM