Big Problem!!!help please!!!

Ok. First my computer contains:

ASUS Striker II Nforce 790i Ultra Sli
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9770 3.2Ghz
4 x 1Gb OCZ SLI EDITION 4GB 1600Mhz DDR3
2 x XFX 9800GTX+ 512MB (2-way SLI)
2 x 1 Western Digital Raptor 350GB (Raid 0)
1 x Western Digital 1TB

I used water cooling for my cpu and for my motherboard chipset....

I use windows xp professional with sp3, older i was using windows xp 64bit but i change to 32bit to solve the problem ( nothing change)
My problem is, when i try to see a movie, ( with VLC player) always my pc stuck... Some times it's happens when i play games..
I've tried different version of drivers but nothing changed.. The problem still not fixed. Now I' am using 181.22 Note: i was using all versions from 178.13... I' am despaired... I don't know where is the problem, i spend a lot of money to build this computer....

I want your help please!!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!
6 answers Last reply
More about problem help please
  1. What do you mean by stuck, do you get error messages, BSOD or hangs?
    Which games at what settings?
    Post your PSU specs and CPU / GPU temps as well
    What filetypes cause the crash, and what happens if you use an alternative player eg WMP
  2. i don't have any error message, when i was trying to see a movie it's stuck (at any time), i did not try to play from other player's i will try and i post my result's.. also i have not had problems with crysis and call of duty, all my games work's perfect exepted nfs, ( I forgot to post that), I take 45-50fps on crysis and 60-75fps on call of duty with A++ 1680*1050 high quality also my cpu temps it's 25-35* when i play game always it's 45-50* (Kel). how i can't find my GPU temp ??? also My power supply is THERMALTAKE W0133 TOUGHPOWER 1200W
  3. http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=745417&postcount=162 for MW SLI profile, or are you playing a different version
    On the movies....honestly i dont know anything about the software you are using so im tempted to blame that as an easy way out :lol:
    Try a few different apps as you say and see what kinda results you get

CLICK HERE for a link to a GPU temp monitor.

Also browse a few similar problems and see if anything looks similar eg playing incomplete files, .avi's etc
  4. ok my friend i will try GPU temp ,other player's and SLI profile... and i will post my results.
    about vlc player :P:P you can't found it here http://vlc-media-player.en.softonic.com/ it's player that can you add subtitles on your movie... ;)
  5. Sensor Properties:
    Sensor Type ITE IT8712F (ISA 290h)
    GPU Sensor Type Driver (NV-DRV)

Temperatures:
    Motherboard 42 °C (108 °F)
    CPU 22 °C (72 °F)
    Aux 42 °C (108 °F)
    GPU1: GPU 60 °C (140 °F)
    GPU2: GPU 60 °C (140 °F)

Cooling Fans:
    CPU 3068 RPM

Voltage Values:
    CPU Core 1.25 V
    +2.5 V 3.23 V
    +5 V 5.03 V
    +12 V 12.03 V
    +5 V Standby 5.00 V
    VBAT Battery 3.09 V
    Debug Info F DC FF FF
    Debug Info T 42 42 22
    Debug Info V 4E CA 00 BB BC 00 04 (F7)

I think GPU it's hot.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. pr2thej i think that the problem is biggest, I tried to play movies ( e.c: avi,mp4,divx) with media player, media player(clasic) and also a download Vidmex but nothink, the same think in all players. Also i forget to say that some videos(1-2 movies) some times watched the movie and i don't have problems, if i saw the movie and try to play again the problem comes again..note: I have format my computer before 5 days so i don't think so that the problem it's on windows........ any other idea my friend???? I am gonc be crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Graphics