High CFM CPU fan..

yea, im looking for an all black fan just like the "ultra kaze" but the only one I could find is a delta @ 2000RPM 113CFM for 30.00$ shipped.. The ultra kaze is only 9.99$ and it pushes about 133CFM but its too thick..

I guess I will try some lapping to see how much I can shave off of my load temps.

JofaMang

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2009
I would get deltas, but the wife complains enough about fan noise from my CPU at max speed and the 4870s spinning at 60%. Plus the price. I picked up my current fans in a 3-pack locally for $30 or so. My 212+ clears the memory by up to a 1/4" depending on how high i can clip the fans on and still have the entire fan surface blowing into the fins, so I can put the bigger fans on. I want to, but not sure they would last long, hah.

yea well 30.00$ is hard to swallow when Scythe makes an even more powerfull fan @ 9.99$ + 2.99$ shipping =(

I guess its time for some nice lapping, I just wanted to find an easier way of lowering my CPU temps in these scorching summer times.

kokin

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
It's been doing great. I can't overclock as much anymore, because it's summertime and overclocking generates too much heat. I'm still looking for ways to fine-tune overclocking though!