so, NOW what's going on at the banana republic?

I'm ready to wash my hands of this group. There always seems to be
something tramatic going on...

anyone know what's happened?

deb

Ummmm, wrong newsgroup?

"deb@whoknew.com" <darby1002003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm ready to wash my hands of this group. There always seems to be
> something tramatic going on...
>
> anyone know what's happened?
>
> deb

deb

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2003

> Ummmm, wrong newsgroup?
>
> "deb@whoknew.com" <darby1002003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> I'm ready to wash my hands of this group. There always seems to be
>> something tramatic going on...
>>
>> anyone know what's happened?
>>
>> deb

No, the banana republic revolution - has (err.. had) great sim creations. I
had hopes for Sims2. But I guess it's down.
--
deb
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhhh, okay, um, my mistake.
Thought you were talking politics here :)

deb@whoknew.com wrote:
> I'm ready to wash my hands of this group. There always seems to be
> something tramatic going on...
>
> anyone know what's happened?
>
> deb

Wash away.

Please don't splash the mirror.

--
--Cuth

On 10 Feb 2005 10:50:09 -0800, "deb@whoknew.com"
<darby1002003@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm ready to wash my hands of this group. There always seems to be
>something tramatic going on...

tra*MA*tic 1.(adv.) -- an occurance which is simultaneously dramatic
and traumatic. 2.(n) -- an obscure variety of automatic transmission
used in Yugo motorcars.

-- Steve Lopez