[Help] Poszukuje spolszczenia do GRY "The Sims 8 in 1"

Witam...

Poszukuje spolszczenia do gry "The Sims 8 in 1" Jest to wersja The Sims
pierwszej czê¶ci z dodatkami odrazu zainstalowanymi. Niestety nie posiadam
polskiej wersji jezykowej. Jesli kto¶ zna sk±d mo¿na ¶ci±gn±æ lub ma t±
wersjê i polski jêzyk... To bardzo prosze o kontakt :
darqangel@poczta.onet.pl z przes³aniem ewentualnych adresów stron ze
spolszczeniem lub umówieniem siê na przes³anie plików jêzykowych.

Pozdrawiam i Mam nadzieje ¿e kto¶ bêdzie wstanie mi pomóc
Piotr

--------
[In English]
I'm searching for polish language for game "The Sims 8 in 1" together on
three CD's. I dont know from where i must download this... Can you help me?
Its Really important beacuse my little sister want to play and She doesnt
know english. Maybe someone have got polish language and could tell me the
link to the site or send me this files... My e-mail :
darqangel@poczta.onet.pl

Thank For Any Help
Peter

--

____________________________

:: Najwiêksza Galeria Anio³ów ::
Wiersze, Aforyzmy, Cytaty, Anio³y
:::::::: http://anioly.vel.pl ::::::::::

DarQAngel waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose
(OOPS!) - tried again and came up with:
> Witam...
>
> Poszukuje spolszczenia do gry "The Sims 8 in 1" Jest to wersja The
> Sims pierwszej czê¶ci z dodatkami odrazu zainstalowanymi. Niestety
> nie posiadam polskiej wersji jezykowej. Jesli kto¶ zna sk±d mo¿na
> ¶ci±gn±æ lub ma t± wersjê i polski jêzyk... To bardzo prosze o
> kontakt : darqangel@poczta.onet.pl z przes³aniem ewentualnych adresów
> stron ze spolszczeniem lub umówieniem siê na przes³anie plików
> jêzykowych.
>
> Pozdrawiam i Mam nadzieje ¿e kto¶ bêdzie wstanie mi pomóc
> Piotr
>
> --------
> [In English]
> I'm searching for polish language for game "The Sims 8 in 1" together
> on three CD's. I dont know from where i must download this... Can you
> help me? Its Really important beacuse my little sister want to play
> and She doesnt know english. Maybe someone have got polish language
> and could tell me the link to the site or send me this files... My
> e-mail : darqangel@poczta.onet.pl
>
> Thank For Any Help
> Peter

Peter, any place you can download 8-in-1 is a theft site. I think that you
need to put on some flame-proof underwear if you think that anyone here will
give you a URL. (I'm reserving *MY* flames for the shithead that posts a
URL).

--
--- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)

> Peter, any place you can download 8-in-1 is a theft site. I think that
you
> need to put on some flame-proof underwear if you think that anyone here
will
> give you a URL. (I'm reserving *MY* flames for the shithead that posts a
> URL).
>
> --
> --- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
> Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)
> "The ultimate goal is load time of 24 hours!"
> "The ultimate goal is filling every hard drive in the world!"
> Mwahahaha!

Mike
I dont want to download any not legally game. I just look for translations.
I bought the orginal "Sims" But someone have borrow it and I dont know who
have my games. I were looking and asking friend but anyone cant tell me
where the games is. Yes I know its my foult and i should to know who I
bought it. But how many times i can bought in shop the same game? I dont
support the illegal games, but in this time I thing my "shame" is not big as
you think.
Peter

DarQAngel waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose
(OOPS!) - tried again and came up with:
>> Peter, any place you can download 8-in-1 is a theft site. I think
>> that you need to put on some flame-proof underwear if you think that
>> anyone here will give you a URL. (I'm reserving *MY* flames for the
>> shithead that posts a URL).
>
> Mike
> I dont want to download any not legally game. I just look for
> translations. I bought the orginal "Sims" But someone have borrow it
> and I dont know who have my games. I were looking and asking friend
> but anyone cant tell me where the games is. Yes I know its my foult
> and i should to know who I bought it. But how many times i can bought
> in shop the same game? I dont support the illegal games, but in this
> time I thing my "shame" is not big as you think.
> Peter

8-in-1 is the game plus all the expansions, not just the original game.
Since the original game came on a single CD, and you mentioned in your
original post that you knew that it was on multiple CDs, I think that you
knew EXACTLY what you were doing.

--
--- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)
"The ultimate goal is load time of 24 hours!"
"The ultimate goal is filling every hard drive in the world!"
Mwahahaha!

> 8-in-1 is the game plus all the expansions, not just the original game.
> Since the original game came on a single CD, and you mentioned in your
> original post that you knew that it was on multiple CDs, I think that you
> knew EXACTLY what you were doing.
>
> --
> --- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
> Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)
> "The ultimate goal is load time of 24 hours!"
> "The ultimate goal is filling every hard drive in the world!"
> Mwahahaha!

Yes. I know the Sims 8 in 1 is the first game with expansions pack. And I
dont want to be not guilty. Im Guilty but and its true. I know - this cd's
are illegal, and anythind wont change it. But i do this beacuse i want to
play The Sims. Beacuse i paid once for them i dont want to buy the same
second time. I will pay "the Maxis" when i Will buy The Sims 2. But if im
going to get illegal copy the first game, i think its doesnt matter if i
take only first expansions or take the version with 3 CD. I was searching
for the game and find this one. This was in plase which have only this
version of sims and i dont have a choice. Im guilty of having illegal copies
ang i understand your disgusted. But I only looking here for some help in
translation. Not force anybody here to do something wrong and illegal.

Sory if i make you angry.
Thanx for everything.
Peter

P.s. Sorry for my english but i already lern it. And I do often many
mistakes.