Bootable Drive Letter

BURT

My bootable dive letter is G:\ how can I change to C:\
with out formating, C is not being used.
Please Help anyone ASAP

"Burt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>My bootable dive letter is G:\ how can I change to C:\
>with out formating, C is not being used.

You can change drive letters in the Control Panel > Administrative
Tools > Computer Management > Storage > Disk management. However, this
will not work for the boot drive. The best way to change it is to
clean-reinstall Windows.

--
(tm)