NO GAMING. I might decide to do some video transfering(editing) from my camcorder to my DVD's. Other than that just normal home use.
Anyway what I have so far is:
1. A nice big case for standard ATX or smaller
2. Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3250410AS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
3. SAMSUNG Black 20X DVD Burner
4. Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
5. Antec earthwatts EA430 430W ATX12V v2.0 Power Supply 100
I had finally decided on the GIGABYTE GA-MA78G-DS3H, but now it is already not sold on newegg(deactiviated). Anyone have anymore ideas on something close to that board. My price is under $200.00. for both a CPU and board. Thanks