XP home to XP Pro

Hi Group,

I would like to go from XP Home to Pro. I have my harddrive partitioned (C
and D). The xp home is on D and all my programs are on C. Is there any way
of putting the XP Pro onto the D without losing everything. I seem to recall
that the last time I tried this, not only did the D drive get partitioned;
also the C, and I was REALLY surprised. :-)

Any good tips out there?

Thanks in advance

GL
1 answer Last reply
More about home

    "Geddy Lee" <nospam@for.me> wrote:

    >I would like to go from XP Home to Pro. I have my harddrive partitioned (C
    >and D). The xp home is on D and all my programs are on C. Is there any way
    >of putting the XP Pro onto the D without losing everything. I seem to recall
    >that the last time I tried this, not only did the D drive get partitioned;
    >also the C, and I was REALLY surprised. :-)

    You can use an Upgrade Version of Windows XP Professional Edition to
    upgrade the Home Edition.

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP