I am looking for a channell (short film festival)

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
June 15, 2004 6:52:06 PM

Does anybody know the exact C-band(big dish) satellite channell that I
can watch "short film festival" or similar? I use to know it, but I
can't find it no more. Or do you know of the cable channell? Either
one will work. Thank you for your time in advance.

Debbie
Anonymous
June 15, 2004 9:42:55 PM

I really do not know which channel(s) you are looking for....but the
only channels I know that have "short film festival" type of fare is
Sundance West channel on C-Band 4DTV Galaxy 10/117 (G0/117) and the IFC
channel (Independent Film Channel) on Galaxy 11,transponder 14 (GB/14)
which is an analog VC2+ subscription channel.Maybe some other posters
can make other suggestions.
Anonymous
June 16, 2004 4:09:59 PM

SAC 441 spewed forth with this commentary:

> I really do not know which channel(s) you are looking for....but the
> only channels I know that have "short film festival" type of fare is
> Sundance West channel on C-Band 4DTV Galaxy 10/117 (G0/117) and the
> IFC channel (Independent Film Channel) on Galaxy 11,transponder 14
> (GB/14) which is an analog VC2+ subscription channel.Maybe some other
> posters can make other suggestions.

I would agree with the IFC channel... quite a few b-rated flicks on there.
Sundance comes with the Starz pack on DTV, not sure with cable. Maybe
there's a website for the film festival that suggests who they use when
broadcasting...

--
RegNitto - USWest SC Ladder
Anonymous

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:09:59 -0700, "RegNitto"
<regnittoSTOP@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>I would agree with the IFC channel... quite a few b-rated flicks on there.
>Sundance comes with the Starz pack on DTV, not sure with cable. Maybe
>there's a website for the film festival that suggests who they use when
>broadcasting...

I thought Sundance was gotten without any premium channels subscribed
to (DTV). I have an HBO subscription & get Sundance too (& IFC), so
it isn't just for a Starz package.

Now I am looking at a printed out channel guide I printed months ago.
It has Sundance listed with a "Showtime Unlimited" character in front
of it... & I can't tell what tier IFC belongs to because of the
shading of this printed out guide. All I know is I get it too.

D.
!