Stephanie

I have Windows XP and I tried to simply log on to:
www.americankennelclub.org and my computer would not let
me. It says my browser does not support this...or
something. It was not like I was searching for anything
restricted...I don't understand this message. I have a
cable modem. I need to know how to fix this. I looked
under Internet Options under my Tools bar, but I can't
figure out what is wrong with my settings to fix this.
Thank you for any help you could give.

Hi

Can you please post the exact error message that you received? With that someone may be able to help you. I can access that site without any problems. In Internet Explorer try setting the Internet option under the Security tab to 'Default Level' - if it is not already set to that.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Stephanie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16ca01c426ad$f91ecec0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
| I have Windows XP and I tried to simply log on to:
| www.americankennelclub.org and my computer would not let
| me. It says my browser does not support this...or
| something. It was not like I was searching for anything
| restricted...I don't understand this message. I have a
| cable modem. I need to know how to fix this. I looked
| under Internet Options under my Tools bar, but I can't
| figure out what is wrong with my settings to fix this.
| Thank you for any help you could give.

---