Holy crap these MB's are so competitive

computernewbie

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2009
I've been looking at some reviews, done some researching, also found this nice link

http://www.****/reviews/146-Fox...58-Page-1.aspx

Where blood rage spanks EVGA :p

So im stuck between these boards (sorry no link, shitty mac....)

Asus II Rampage

Asus P6T Deluxe V2

Foxconn Renaissance

Foxconn Blood Rage LGA

Foxconn Blood Rage GTI LGA

Ok, reasons why i'd pick these boards

Asus II Rampage - Good reviews, people usually tell me to get this board when i ask "which board shuld i get?"

Asus P6T Deluxe V2 - Heard its a good OC'er, and i still dont know what 16+2 phase power means -.-

Foxconn Renaissance - Like the Blood rage, except this one has 6x240 mem slots, supports 1333 mhz

Foxconn Blood Rage LGA - 3x240 mem slots, 4 way SLI (like all the foxconn's) and only supports 1600 mhz and 1800 OC'd

Foxconn Blood Rage GTI LGA - Just like the one blood rage above, except this one supports 1333 mhz (and i heard the i7 performs a BIT better on 1333 mem)

Now, im getting a MB for OC'ing, obvously, and im torn between these boards, i really need to know what phase power does for the ASUS boards and do other boards have em, Foxconn seems as a pure win for me atm, but i need more FAQs about the other boards, personnaly i think the asus rampage is over priced just for the 6x240 mem, (which the renaissance has!)

Also, this website ewiz.com, Is it safe? Is it jsut the same as newegg, with new parts or old? because the stuff on the website is a bit cheaper than newegg, is it also based in the US?

dragonfang18

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2009
If you want OC go with Asus Rampage II Extreme... Its pretty good I love it.

If you want crazy OC with ultra high end liquid cooling with peltier set up... EVGA Classified