Mortimer Goth, senile idiot

He never fails to do this.

He make an espresso, drinks it, and then looks for a place to put the cup.

He's in the KITCHEN, surrounded by counters. I even installed extra.

There are more counters that I installed in the dining room.

Mortimer instead goes upstairs to the small table by his bed. Always.
No matter that he's standing right next to a table now. He treks
upstairs and puts the cup on that one table only. Doesn't matter if
this causes him to miss his cab or whatever. That's Morty for you.

And then, after making his long trek, he'll gripe at me that he's tired.

--
--Cuth

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 02:57:39 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>He never fails to do this.
>
>He make an espresso, drinks it, and then looks for a place to put the cup.
>
>He's in the KITCHEN, surrounded by counters. I even installed extra.
>
>There are more counters that I installed in the dining room.
>
>Mortimer instead goes upstairs to the small table by his bed. Always.
>No matter that he's standing right next to a table now. He treks
>upstairs and puts the cup on that one table only. Doesn't matter if
>this causes him to miss his cab or whatever. That's Morty for you.
>
>And then, after making his long trek, he'll gripe at me that he's tired.

The first hack I installed was the one for the coffee cup, so they
don't need to put it on an end table or coffee table. I didn't really
consider that cheating because the game default makes no sense.

bW

There's a coffee cup hack available at MTS2 because all damn Sims do that. I
want something similar for the newspaper as any tidy sim will trek floors in
order to get to a side or coffee table even if there are myriad other
surfaces available right next to them.

MM

> He never fails to do this.
>
> He make an espresso, drinks it, and then looks for a place to put the cup.
>
> He's in the KITCHEN, surrounded by counters. I even installed extra.
>
> There are more counters that I installed in the dining room.
>
> Mortimer instead goes upstairs to the small table by his bed. Always.
> No matter that he's standing right next to a table now. He treks
> upstairs and puts the cup on that one table only. Doesn't matter if
> this causes him to miss his cab or whatever. That's Morty for you.
>
> And then, after making his long trek, he'll gripe at me that he's tired.
>
> --
> --Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>He make an espresso, drinks it, and then looks for a place to put the cup.
>He's in the KITCHEN, surrounded by counters. I even installed extra.
>Mortimer instead goes upstairs to the small table by his bed. Always.

Oh, yeah. I also hate it when Don Lotario stands up from a chair next to
the book shelf (he lives in another, greater house now) and walks across
the floor into a different room to lay the book onto a table, just
because it were against character to do the easy thing and put it right
back into the shelf.

By the way, can Sims put objects on the free space of a desk, next to the
computer? I keep the Thinking Cap there, but they never return it; I have
to move it myself.

--
Philipp Lucas
phlucas@online-club.de

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:32:00 +0100, Philipp Lucas
<phlucas@online-club.de> wrote:

>By the way, can Sims put objects on the free space of a desk, next to the
>computer? I keep the Thinking Cap there, but they never return it; I have
>to move it myself.

Yes, they can. I keep my Thinking Cap there as well, but my stupid
sims put the book they were reading on the desk (instead of back on
the shelf) and traipse through half the house for another surface for
the Cap.

Shella

barbara@bookpro.com wrote:

> The first hack I installed was the one for the coffee cup, so they
> don't need to put it on an end table or coffee table. I didn't really
> consider that cheating because the game default makes no sense.

Ooh-ooh-ooh...Where can I find this cheat?

And there's nothing wrong with cheating. It's the American way. Ask
Barry Bonds. Ask George Bush.

--
--Cuth

POPPY

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2004

> barbara@bookpro.com wrote:
>
> > The first hack I installed was the one for the coffee cup, so they
> > don't need to put it on an end table or coffee table. I didn't really
> > consider that cheating because the game default makes no sense.
>
> Ooh-ooh-ooh...Where can I find this cheat?
>
> And there's nothing wrong with cheating. It's the American way. Ask
> Barry Bonds. Ask George Bush.
>
> --
> --Cuth

http://forums.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57

Which should bring you to beta downloads > game hacks. There are five pages
of hacks here, I think it's just called the Coffee Cup hack. And I'll bet
you don't leave the site without downloading at least three other hacks!
Happy browsing!

--Poppy