Im driving myself insane!

mikeny

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2006
For a Full Tower which will house either a GTX275, GTX285, or 4890 (possibly SLi or Crossfire but later on)

I narrowed it down to the Thermaltake Armor + and the CoolMaster HAF932

The Armor is slightly bigger and has a pullout motherboard tray as well as 10 bays in the back but 3 fans. It's nice to look at as well. Nice cable management. PSU is up top.

The CM has 7 bays but 4 huge fans. Nice cable management but when I look at it (on Newegg), Im like..it's not the prettiest. PSU can be placed either up top or down below.

From reviews, both do their jobs fantastically. One is ~$130 and the other is $190

Any opinions? Im going to probably start ordering the parts tonite and probably buy the video card last since thats the source of most of my pain :)

I bought the CoolerMaster HAF 932 last August. It's huge and it's wider than the typical ATX case. Plenty of room for components. Plenty of room for big hands inside the case. Cable manangement is excellent. Stock ventilation, airflow, and cooling is outstanding. I like it.

The left side panel of the case is a love it or hate it type of thing. I did a case mod with a black and copper theme.