compile Error winfax print and merge

April 20, 2004 12:24:40 PM

When I open a new or existing word document the fo[[owing
appears:
Microsoft Visual Basic

compile Error in hidden module: Winfaxprintand merge.

To open the document I have to press ok or close the box

Can anyone help please?
Anonymous
April 20, 2004 8:54:20 PM

Hi

Try this:

Go to Help>Detect and Repair.

Failing that - open Windows Explorer and search for 'normal.dot'. When delete it and then try Word again.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Richard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a8001c426eb$997a84d0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
| When I open a new or existing word document the fo[[owing
| appears:
| Microsoft Visual Basic
|
| compile Error in hidden module: Winfaxprintand merge.
|
| To open the document I have to press ok or close the box
|
| Can anyone help please?

---