compile Error winfax print and merge

When I open a new or existing word document the fo[[owing
appears:
Microsoft Visual Basic

compile Error in hidden module: Winfaxprintand merge.

To open the document I have to press ok or close the box

Can anyone help please?
1 answer Last reply
More about compile error winfax print merge

    Hi

    Try this:

    Go to Help>Detect and Repair.

    Failing that - open Windows Explorer and search for 'normal.dot'. When delete it and then try Word again.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "Richard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a8001c426eb$997a84d0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
    | When I open a new or existing word document the fo[[owing
    | appears:
    | Microsoft Visual Basic
    |
    | compile Error in hidden module: Winfaxprintand merge.
    |
    | To open the document I have to press ok or close the box
    |
    | Can anyone help please?

    ---

Configuration Compile Document Microsoft Windows XP