A working Bordello http://valdea.com/ updated to 1.5
Let the games begin. lol

---Sandra
5 answers Last reply
More about ping this

    sanantone wrote:
    > A working Bordello http://valdea.com/ updated to 1.5 Let the games
    > begin. lol

    This looks very intriguing. But how does it work? Since they're NPCs,
    do they play autonomously? Does your Sims to a house you put them in
    and interact with them? Or do you summon them to your house to
    interact? And has anyone been brave enough to try these. I'd be afraid
    they'd introduce bugs galore into the game.

    --
    --Cuth

    > sanantone wrote:
    >> A working Bordello http://valdea.com/ updated to 1.5 Let the games
    >> begin. lol
    >
    > This looks very intriguing. But how does it work? Since they're NPCs, do
    > they play autonomously? Does your Sims to a house you put them in and
    > interact with them? Or do you summon them to your house to interact? And
    > has anyone been brave enough to try these. I'd be afraid they'd introduce
    > bugs galore into the game.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    You always have the weirdest bugs of anyone in the sims community.
    I almost wish my game was as weird as yours.

    By the way how many different names have you used???

    You are one of the first posters to this newsgroup, but I bet even some of
    the long timers do not recognize you.

    Or maybe they do??

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > sanantone wrote:
    >
    >> A working Bordello http://valdea.com/ updated to 1.5 Let the games
    >> begin. lol
    >

    > This looks very intriguing. But how does it work? Since they're NPCs,
    > do they play autonomously?

    Never mind. The hangover wore off and I see it now.

    --
    --Cuth

    On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:00:22 GMT, sanantone
    <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >A working Bordello http://valdea.com/ updated to 1.5
    >Let the games begin. lol

    Looks like something I saw at MTS2 but haven't tried out. I'm
    assuming these are updated, so I'll download them.

    Thanks!

    BW

    barbara@bookpro.com wrote:

    >On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:00:22 GMT, sanantone
    ><shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
    >

    >>A working Bordello http://valdea.com/ updated to 1.5
    >>Let the games begin. lol
    >>

    >Looks like something I saw at MTS2 but haven't tried out. I'm
    >assuming these are updated, so I'll download them.
    >
    >Thanks!
    >
    >BW

    Yes Danny666 put them up at MTS2 first, but then set up his own site, I
    used the first one he made and it was great, but there were a few bugs,
    and he's added more stuff in the latest one, (keep checking back as
    he'll be updating it often), I've taken the old ones out of my game, but
    haven't installed the latest yet as I've been playing my "Children of
    the Nile" constantly lol, BTW do you still have the URL for that
    program that lets you play without the CD in, I wanted to wait until
    they updated it in Feb, but I've lost the URL now and can't even
    remember what it was called. muchly obliged if you can help.

Sims Games Video Games