How can I decompress Mpeg-4 video on PPC?

June 4, 2004 7:39:44 PM

I am trying to develop a program to receive mpeg-4 video stream. It looks
vfw is not working on PPC. How can I do the decompression and display now?

George Fang
Anonymous
June 5, 2004 5:24:27 AM

Have you tried PocketTV or BetaPlayer ?

Cheers - Neil

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 15:39:44 -0400, "George Fang"
<georgef@videocatcher.com> wrote:

>I am trying to develop a program to receive mpeg-4 video stream. It looks
>vfw is not working on PPC. How can I do the decompression and display now?
>
>George Fang

Anonymous
June 7, 2004 5:50:17 PM

I'll try. Thanks.

"Neil Smith [MVP Digital Media]" <neil@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Have you tried PocketTV or BetaPlayer ?
>
> Cheers - Neil
>
> On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 15:39:44 -0400, "George Fang"
> <georgef@videocatcher.com> wrote:
>
> >I am trying to develop a program to receive mpeg-4 video stream. It looks
> >vfw is not working on PPC. How can I do the decompression and display
now?

> >George Fang

Anonymous
June 20, 2004 10:06:23 PM

Gone through the same problem myself. You need QUICKTIME PRO - the only
thing that I found does sound as well. I needed to convert back onto AVI
format for DVD

news:o ahDpvmSEHA.3140@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...

!