Windows Fax & Picture Viewer

Could someone tell me the name of EXE file and the directory where I could
find the Windows Fax & Picture Viewer?

I tried locating a similar sounding file under Program Files, and the entire
C: drive, but could not. I need to set this program up as a default program
to view picture files. Somehow, after I upgraded from Office 2000 to Office
XP this setting got messed up resulting in Internet Explorer opening the
picture files.

Regards,
Srini Iyer

The picture viewer is launched via rundll32:
rundll32.exe %windir%\System32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1

where "%1" is the image path.

If you're encountering problems, you may want to try reregistering
shimgvw.dll:

regsvr32 shimgvw.dll

--
Please reply in newsgroup.