Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Help Watercooling

Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
June 30, 2010 7:16:30 AM


I want help for Overclocking my pc. I want use Watercooling. My computer is include:
*case Cooler Master HAF-932
*ASUS Maximus III Formula Republic of Gamers LGA1156 Socket
*intel I7 860
*two ASUS EAH5850.

I want watercooling for Cpu en Grapique card, but I not m 'y know not enough. This the reason of my topic .
I want to know using device (water block, pump, radiator, tube, liquid etc...)

Thanks for answer.

More about : watercooling

July 4, 2010 9:57:28 PM

Read the sticky at the top of the forum.

Google it and read more and other pages/forums. It's been done a lot and you can learn a lot by yourself without waiting for someone to answer your question.