Graphics Card Manufacturers (Rankings)

kartik_extreme

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2009
Hi Friends,

As we've seen that different graphics cards based on same chip manufactured by different Manufacturers perform differently due to manufacturing quality, part reliability etc.

So, I am trying to sort out a list of Graphics Card Manufacturers according to their Card manufacturing QUALITY, PERFORMANCE and SERVICE. Please submit ur reviews on the following list:

(Alphabetical Ordered)
Albatron
Asus
BFG
Club 3D
Diamond
EVGA
Foxconn
Gainward
Gigabyte
HIS
MSI
Palit
PNY
Point of View
Powercolor
Sparkle
XFX
Zotac

:bounce: Please sort the list according to Manufacturing Quality and Performance. And give your reviews on best manufacturers in your opinion...

spacemanspiff2000

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2009
I'm really surprised no one responded to this.

I've been reading the Newegg user reviews to choose a specific card (Radeon 4850 or 4870 in my case) and I keep seeing "recommended" manufacturers slammed for horrible service, rebate stiffing, faulty quality, etc. to the point I don't know what company to trust.

Don't the more experienced folks here have something to say about the manus? Who's been better, more reliable, etc. in your experience? Inquiring minds want to know.

brockh

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
You forgot Sapphire. And also this is really not going to get you a large enough sample size to do any conclusive list that is trustworthy. This is better left to the professionals. :ange:

TRENDING THREADS