Add/Remove Programs Box Disappears

JeN

When I go to Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs, the Add/Remove Programs box shows up for half a second and then disappears. Any ideas what is causing this?

Jen, check here. http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm Select A
and scroll to Add/Remove
Also, check for virus, trojans and spyware. You can use these sites.
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

http://safespy.net/Spyware_Hunter.htm

http://www.lavasoft.de/software/adaware/

http://spybot-spyware.com/trojan.htm