tomtom sat nav probs..........

June 18, 2004 4:15:07 AM

Hi,

My TomTom Sat Nav is not quite right. Its approximately 300yards out with
its directions and also shows my speed at approximately 10mph faster!

Anyone know how to correct this?

Best regards
Joe

More about : tomtom sat nav probs

Anonymous
June 21, 2004 12:30:26 AM

Joe Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My TomTom Sat Nav is not quite right. Its approximately 300yards out
> with its directions and also shows my speed at approximately 10mph
> faster!
>
> Anyone know how to correct this?
>
> Best regards
> Joe

I think you have more chance of an answer here:
http://pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums

--
Brett

Bromsgrove Beer Festival