Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

32 bit or 64 Bit

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
June 21, 2011 8:10:50 AM

Hi everyone

i already have a windows 7 64 bit . But i am thinking of installing windows xp as well as most of the games are designed for win xp, So i want your advice which one should i get 64bit or 32 Bit. i Want my gaming to be flawless. i cannot comprimise regarding gaming?

More about : bit bit

Best solution

June 21, 2011 9:03:31 AM

mrhercules said:
should i get 64bit or 32 Bit. i Want my gaming to be flawless. i cannot comprimise regarding gaming?


Then you better go for 32 bit. the XP X64 edition has many problems dealing with ordinary programs. Games would be a challenge to say the least.
Share
June 22, 2011 6:55:27 AM

tigsounds said:
Then you better go for 32 bit. the XP X64 edition has many problems dealing with ordinary programs. Games would be a challenge to say the least.


alright. going with 32bit version
m
0
l
Related resources
June 22, 2011 6:55:47 AM

Best answer selected by mrhercules.
m
0
l
a b $ Windows 7
June 22, 2011 7:24:03 PM

What game(s) are you having compatibility issues with ?
I am a dedicated gamer and use Vista 64-bit and have had no issues running all the big titles .. Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age Origins, Gothic 4, Supreme Commander, Far Cry 2 ......

A lot of the newer titles make use of 4GB+ of RAM, multiple CPU cores and most importantly 64-bit
m
0
l
June 23, 2011 3:59:31 AM

hubbardt said:
What game(s) are you having compatibility issues with ?
I am a dedicated gamer and use Vista 64-bit and have had no issues running all the big titles .. Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age Origins, Gothic 4, Supreme Commander, Far Cry 2 ......

A lot of the newer titles make use of 4GB+ of RAM, multiple CPU cores and most importantly 64-bit



Just had to chime in here...

Vista... now that's a horse of a different color. I don't think the XP X64 would be so nice to you.
Did Halo 3 ever get made for the PC? I kind'a liked that one (v2 that is).

m
0
l
!