I need to upgrade my IWILL KK226 PLUS BIOS

comando_co

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
I need to upgrade my IWILL KK226 PLUS motherboard BIOS, the problem is that i got a new hard disk 250 GB, but the setup recognized only 136 GB. If somebody knows something about this problem, or has the last upgrade for this BIOS please send an e-mail to comando_co@yahoo.com. i appreciate your help. Thanks.

comando_co

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
I was thinking in to convert the 250 Gb Hard disk in a portable big memory using an enclosure. I have a 20 Gb hard disk that i can use to install the OS, and the 250 Gb disk will be the main memory unit. What do you think about this?

comando_co

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
I did it. I have an enclosure with a 500 GB, it works excellent. It's an excellent solutions for transporting information, or when you need go to some place to copy information from a pc or laptop that you have to format or something like that.

That enclosure with the 500GB HD is an Ultra enclosure with a little fan to extract the heat. It's cool!!! I love it.

Billy Morgan

Honorable
Apr 28, 2012

Where can I buy a controller that will work on this motherboard. Upgrading the entire motherboard is a problem for more reasons than I can explain. I just need to be able to replace my old drive wit a larger one.