frame rate improvements, it says in the percentage gains
* Up to 8% performance increase in Fallout 3 at high resolution and AA.
* Up to 10% performance increase in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.
* Up to 9% performance increase in Half-Life 2 at high resolution with AA.
* Up to 11% performance increase in Left 4 Dead at high resolution with AA.
* Up to 10% performance increase in Race Driver: GRID at high resolution and AA.
Haven't had time to test them. Midterm 2morrow. I'm going to test em 2morow, and later 2day on my laptop
I never believe those numbers most of the time there not true.
Believe them, though they might not all be true, the gains of Nvidia when stated have been known to be more prcise than that of ATI, which kinda surprised me. I think I also saw a review about that on THG reviews and bittech. Google it
It seems to be more AA orientated, and high resolution.
These drivers did solve my stuttering problem in L4D. Every driver after the 178.34 has caused stuttering. I read somewhere this was a problem for XP users like me. The game works fine now, I can see an 11% increase in L4D being about right. I play at 1440x900 @ 4XAA and average about 45-55 fps, when before I was averaging 40-50 fps. Not huge but slightly noticeable in big fights, much smoother.