Closed Solved

Replace Messenger Icon in task bar for Windows XP

Hello,
Apparently my System Mechanic cleaned up my task bar and removed my Messenger icon. How do I get this icon back????
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about replace messenger icon task windows
  1. Best answer
    Go to your programs menu and open messenger. Under settings you can set preference to show it in the service tray.
  2. Go to your programs menu and open messenger. Under settings you can set preference to show it in the service tray.[/quotemsg

Hi There--You've made my day!!!! I now have my messenger icon back where it should be!!! Can't thank you enough for your help!!!
  3. No problem. Glad you got it worked out.
  4. HelBel49 said:
    Hello,
    Apparently my System Mechanic cleaned up my task bar and removed my Messenger icon. How do I get this icon back????

Yes, have already replied that this message took care of my problem. Thanks again.
  5. You can choose the 'Best Answer' and that should shut off any notifications for this thread.
  6. Best answer selected by HelBel49.
  7. This is definitely the best answer and solved my problem quickly!!! I tried to click "select as best answer" and nothing happened so am using this reply section to finish with this thread. Thanks, again, so much!!!
  8. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Ask a new question

Read More

Messenger Windows XP