What replaces an analog receiver?

In our current system, we have an anolog receiver, and an FTA receiver. The
analog receiver is starting to fail, but I can't seem to find any equivalents on
the market. Does anybody still manufacture analog equipment with videocipher II?

--
CWC
============================

    CWCunningham wrote:
    4dtv 922 is analog/digicypher mpeg2/videocypher all in one {sorry
    mpeg2 FTA will still be separate}. NPS is running a special $399 +
    HBO/Cinemax $199 + shipping.

    http://www.skyvision.com still sells new analog but $$$'s
    http://www.satmart.com cheaper but lack real support
    mechtech@evansville.net has new and used. great support.

    Mike

    > In our current system, we have an anolog receiver, and an FTA receiver. The
    > analog receiver is starting to fail, but I can't seem to find any equivalents on
    > the market. Does anybody still manufacture analog equipment with videocipher II?
    >
    > --
    > CWC
    > ============================
    > It's not that nice guys finish last,
    > They have a whole different notion
    > where the finish line is.
    > ============================
  2. Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

    From GI/Motorola
    4DTV
    450i

    see them at www.sattvrepair.com

    HS

    "CWCunningham" <charlesw-at-blackfoot.net> wrote in message
    > In our current system, we have an anolog receiver, and an FTA receiver.
    The
    > analog receiver is starting to fail, but I can't seem to find any
    equivalents on
    > the market. Does anybody still manufacture analog equipment with
    videocipher II?

    > --
    > CWC
    > ============================
    > It's not that nice guys finish last,
    > They have a whole different notion
    > where the finish line is.
    > ============================

  3. Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

    Thanks to all for the answers, I had seen these units, but it never clicked that
    they were analog.

    --
    CWC
    It's not that nice guys finish last,