ECS RC410-M motherboard drivers?
Does anyone know where I can find drivers for my ECS RC410-M motherboard? I have tried ECS and the closest match they have to RC410-M is RC410-M2 and , as you probably know , flashing motherboard BIOS and so on can cause many undesired effects so I refrained from installing the update.
This is an unsupported site, use files at your own RISK!
rc410-m v1.1 motherboard
note: The following is meant only for T3516a and NOT T3516 because the T3516 uses an Intel motherboard, and the T3516a uses an ECS rc410-m v1.1 motherboard.
I had alot of trouble finding somewhere to actually download the needed drivers so i hope these can help you by saving you time.
This is a clean install on the formatted drive this system came with. What I did was pull the hard drive and placed it in an external enclosure and connected it onto another computer. I used Paragon Partition Manager to merge the 2 partitions as well as format it.
Returning it back into the T3516a, I used a July'09 Windows XP disc to install the OS. Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600
1) Install ATI South Bridge driver package [9-2_xp32-64_sb_76121.exe] and restart
2) Install RealTek ALC880 Audio Driver [WDM_R223.exe] and restart
3) Install Display Driver [9-3_xp32_dd.exe] and restart
note: no need to install the ethernet LAN driver because Windows automatically installed it during the WinXP install.
4) for the PCI Simple Communications Controller [aka the 56k ITU V.92 Ready/Fax Modem], go to Start / Control Panel / System / Hardware / Device Manager
make sure you have internet access at this point
now right-click on PCI Simple Communications Controller and select Update Driver, select 'Yes, this time only', select Next
once finished, restart computer.
5) you can now go to Start / Control Panel / Windows Update to finish up updating your system
note: At http://www.e4allupgraders.info, the downloads were suspended indefinetly thus the 3 driver files I mentioned above can individually be found here:
If any are missing at the time you read this, just google those filenames!