BlackBerry 7100g

Don't even bother ordering this unit yet. They have it posted as available
on the website but it is not in there warehouse. I ordered it yesterday
and just now got off the phone cancelling the order. The phone support
person informed me that they have not date on file indicating a receipt
date so they can ship to customers. I can go pick one up in the Verizon
store in the v configuration for the same price and a 1000 minute plan for
only 49.99 and the Cingular support person said they probably would not
even have them available in the stores for a couple of months after they
actually have them in the warehouse...whenever that may end up being.

7100v-- I thought that was the Voda/Asian model- which is GSM when did
verizon go GSM ?

7100t- Tmobile- is available coverage- what coverage?

http://www.blackberry.com/blackberry7100/models.shtml

Didnt see the phone on the verizon sight--kind of hard to believe 1000
min for $50 since verizon has the most expensive voice plans

Only promo I've seen is T-mobile 1000min -45.99

??????

Jon Newman wrote:
> Don't even bother ordering this unit yet. They have it posted as available
> on the website but it is not in there warehouse. I ordered it yesterday
> and just now got off the phone cancelling the order. The phone support
> person informed me that they have not date on file indicating a receipt
> date so they can ship to customers. I can go pick one up in the Verizon
> store in the v configuration for the same price and a 1000 minute plan for
> only 49.99 and the Cingular support person said they probably would not
> even have them available in the stores for a couple of months after they
> actually have them in the warehouse...whenever that may end up being.

7100G is the brand new Blackberry for Cingular. It definitely is not a
Verizon phone.