THERE IS NOT support for Cooler Master Power Supplies in Brasil !!!

bobparish

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2008
I got a Cooler Master RS-750-ACAA Serial Number A11073408674‏ a few months ago, and I'm trying use it here in Brasil with a Q9650 + DX48BT2 + Radeon HD4850 + 3 x VelociRaptor, but it power on and power off 10 seconds later !!!
I wrote to Cooler Master contact here in Brasil, and after 10 days I got NO answer.
Would Tom Hardware staff get a schematic or service manual from this power supply?
With this level of suport (NONE) I'll pay for someone fix the font and will forget Cooler Master warranty, that by the way doesn't exist in BRASIL.

jassao

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2009
I usually have the same problems, there's little or no support at all from hardware companies here in latinamerica. So if you bought it from a brazilian retailer, then go there and ask for your warranty.

If you call the actual manufacturer they don't even know where your country is, when I called Foxconn weeks ago regarding my mobo, and I said Central America, they asked me "which state?" several times...

I had a problem with a PSU before, same like yours, try to connect the components in different power cables and one at the time, first just mobo and cpu fan, then continue adding one hdd, the graphic card, dvd, etc.

hope that helps.

bobparish

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2008

Hi Jassao,
The PSU was bought in US and sent to me as a gift by my son that lives in US.
I tried it with a DG965WH that has on board graphic card and only one notebook HD that draws less voltage and current and the same is happening.
I ONLY want the service manual and schematic, I don't expect nothing from Cooler Master anymore, they don't care its customers outside US, and this company now is in my black list.
If you or someone else in the forum know a way for I get what I need, I'll be grateful.
Thanks,
Bob

Rain1406

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009

if coolermaster won't do anything in your country, are you able to send it back to your son in the US and have him sort it? He might be able to take it back to the shop and have them sort it.

bobparish

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2008
Rain,
I know, but I will not spend almost US$100 in two way shipping, for fix a PSU that for me NOW doesn't value half that.
I want someone from Cooler Master in US know about this issue and send me the schematic and service manual for I try fix by here.
More, I'll not wait 6/8 weeks for this solution that is the minimum delay for two way shipping, and more the time for the replacement.
Thanks so much for your concern.
Bob

bobparish

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2008
BELOW IS THE EMAIL SENT TO COOLER MASTER TODAY:

TO: customersupport@coolermaster.com
CC: technicalsupport@coolermaster.com

"Dear Sirs,
I need the Schematic and Service Manual for repair the power supply RS-750-ACAA, because there is NO warranty for Cooler Master in Brasil and my power supply is not working (see the attached ipictures).
Please, what I have to do for get these documents?
I'm trying contact your office in Brasil, but NO ANSWER after more than 10 days.
I already post this issue in Tom Hardware forum, trying get an answer:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/260400-28-there-support-cooler-master-power-supplies-brasil
Thanks,
Bob Parish
Brasil"

OBS: The pictures above in the email are of the PSU label and test results.