Guide to all things re. digital satellite TV

Last response: in Home Theatre
July 6, 2004 3:50:54 AM

Hi,

I am just getting into satellite TV -- after already having it for 3
years. I just payed a local company to plug & play; but now I would
like to find some more satellites with FTV channels, use my PC to
receive & record programs, etc.

Can anyone recommend a book ot website or whatever that gives a guide
to this stuff? Like, how do you aim a parabola, etc.

Thanks,

Paul
July 8, 2004 8:37:25 PM

i don't know about a book, but there are several websites where these things
are discussed in depth.
one is
www.Al7bar.tk and another is

www.Al7bar.ca

also your use of FTV should be FTA which is 'free to air'. you can do a
google search for that and get much more stuff to look at. have fun.

!