Clarkdale (32nm) first looks.

werxen

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2008

+1.

if you want to see another game that sucks play godfather 2. game is weak, runs horribly on my system.

Anyway I was wondering how much heat a 32nm dual core + a 45nm GPU sitting next to it would chuck out ... even if the GPU was a fairly simple one.

I can see if AMD put a 40nm GPU with a 45nm CPU and both were failry decent you would have to be looking at over 100 watts.

Maybe that's why the node shrinks are so important - either produces currently too much heat to contemplate sticking together.

Poor Nvidia muct be shitting bricks ... their goes a big chunk of their IGP market.

Would be so ironic to see them trying to cuddle up to AMD after Intel has shafted them thoroughly over the SLI licensing.

Lets face it ... just running a business selling higher end cards isn't going to generate enough volume in sales with a good profit margin.

I'd start selling your Nvidia stocks now ... if you havn't already.

Maybe Nvidia's new CPU will save them eh?

If they ever get past the 10,000 strong Intel legal battalion !!

Ninja Lawyers !!

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador
Yes, they do.

The Geforce 6xx0 and 7xx0 series are the cheapest AMD boards in existence. Their 8200 is roughly equivalent to the 780G but normally $5-$10 cheaper.

On the Intel side they have the 7xx0 series again for the budget end and the Geforce 9300, the most powerful IGP for the Intel platform.

Bingo. Had one of the worst memory leaks I had ever seen. Went from using 70% of 4GB to 100% in a few hours aof play causing it to freeze my PC.

But Jebus can play Crisis on max. Bceause he is Jebus and he said so. That or Chuck Norris.

Xenonvector927

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2009

:lol: Nice. Memory leaks on a super high budget, massively popular game? Come onnnnn, you learn how to avoid memory leaks in like, kindergarten lol.