Can't find object.....?

Am I blind or what? I downloaded a house which has an exercise room. In
the room was the coolest thing...a punching bag. You could build body
points while using it and also have someone coach you. I cannot find it
anywhere in my buy catalog. I would love to put it in other houses but
where the heck is it? I can pick it up, move it, sell it or delete it. It
costs 0 simoleans.

I've tried using the eyedropper on it to see just where it came from or to
even have more than one, but nothing. Is it just me or does this happen and
I just have to live with it?

Sounds like the person who made the house included either a hack or had a
sim there who achieved a goal in the body building career path.

"P. Brewer" <penny.brewer@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Am I blind or what? I downloaded a house which has an exercise room. In
> the room was the coolest thing...a punching bag. You could build body
> points while using it and also have someone coach you. I cannot find it
> anywhere in my buy catalog. I would love to put it in other houses but
> where the heck is it? I can pick it up, move it, sell it or delete it.
It
> costs 0 simoleans.
>
> I've tried using the eyedropper on it to see just where it came from or to
> even have more than one, but nothing. Is it just me or does this happen
and
> I just have to live with it?

"P. Brewer" <penny.brewer@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Am I blind or what? I downloaded a house which has an exercise room. In
> the room was the coolest thing...a punching bag. You could build body
> points while using it and also have someone coach you. I cannot find it
> anywhere in my buy catalog. I would love to put it in other houses but
> where the heck is it? I can pick it up, move it, sell it or delete it.
> It costs 0 simoleans.
>
> I've tried using the eyedropper on it to see just where it came from or to
> even have more than one, but nothing. Is it just me or does this happen
> and I just have to live with it?

It's a career reward for the athletic career.

There is a collection somewhere that enables you to purchase the career
rewards and the aspiration rewards somewhere, which is how you could put the
punching bag in a house that doesn't have someone who achieved the requisite
promotion ingame. I think it was from Julie Carrigon's yahoo group, or
ModtheSims2.

Okay thanks, I thought I was losing my mind for a sec! I'm gonna have to
check out those sites you mentioned to see if I can find it.. Thanks again!