Best value case for $120 shipped

jrhilsch

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
I'm wondering what you guys think the best value case for under $120 is.

I'm looking for a quality case with quality cooling. I've been looking at Lian-Li, but I've heard about some space issues with gtx 260's.

I'm up for ANY options you guys have.

Thanks ahead of time!

jrhilsch

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
I have a hard time buying the rc-690 being that it was $25 cheaper yesterday... I know everyone and their mom recommends this case, but personally, I think it looks a little cheap

Don't hurt me!!

WinstonNotSmith

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2009
I have a cm 690 its great bang for the buck. Cooling is good and plenty of space for most builds. The only part of it that feels a little cheap is the front panel. It doesn't look cheap but it snaps in place with plastic barbs so every time you take it off it feels like you are breaking it. You're not but it feels that way.

My only complaint with the case is that the top panel is bitch to get off and the left side fan (which comes with the case) is louder than it should be at full speed. The vent holes make it resonate in the case but this is easily fixed by turning it down a bit. But those are minimal complaints. I highly recommend getting it.

peanutpc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
Antec 300 is the best bang for the bucks period... I got mine(for my wife) at a local store for $45 and added 2 coolermaster 120mm front intake fans for $10. But I have CM 690 & COSMOS S. CM 690 should be at around $100 (including shipping and tax).

TRENDING THREADS