delete all hotfixes and install sp1?

can I uninstall all the hotfixes from my computer and
install the latest service pack?

"Wawa Roo" <digger323@hotmail.com> wrote:

>can I uninstall all the hotfixes from my computer and
>install the latest service pack?

Yes. But there i no need to uninstall the patches before you apply the
SP.

--
(tm)

Greetings --

The installation of the service pack will automatically remove the
earlier and now redundant hotfixes.

Bruce Chambers

--
Help us help you: