Sims Matchmaking

I have two recently grownup adults who I really really really want to
get together, but they never seem to meet, at home or on a community
lot. How can I engineer a meeting?

~*~
vecki

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have two recently grownup adults who I really really really want to
> get together, but they never seem to meet, at home or on a community
> lot. How can I engineer a meeting?

If you don't want to cheat, have them both make friends with one of the
clerks. Then have one of them invite the clerk over, and they might bring
along the other sim.

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have two recently grownup adults who I really really really want to
> get together, but they never seem to meet, at home or on a community
> lot. How can I engineer a meeting?

Have them be in the same career. Or have them make firends with the same
NPC's.

Gareeth

vecki wrote:

> I have two recently grownup adults who I really really
> really want to get together, but they never seem to meet,
> at home or on a community lot. How can I engineer a
> meeting?

Make sure that both have a computer. Watch the "Chat with..."
option like a hawk. If they have chatted once for long enough,
they can phone each other.

T.

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have two recently grownup adults who I really really really want to
> get together, but they never seem to meet, at home or on a community
> lot. How can I engineer a meeting?
>
> ~*~
> vecki

I've found this very frustrating as well. What I finally did was to send one
of them to a community lot (we'll call him sim one :p )( make sure sim one
has enough logic points so he can meditate) then, I had him meditate, until
someone from the same household as the sim I wanted him to meet showed up on
the community lot. I had the two sims become friends.. then switch to the
home of the second sim, and have the family member sim one is friends with
invite sim one over. Now sim one and sim two can meet, fall in love and live
happily ever after... :D

etta thorick wrote:
> "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >I have two recently grownup adults who I really really really want
> > get together, but they never seem to meet, at home or on a
community
> > lot. How can I engineer a meeting?
> >
> > ~*~
> > vecki
> >

> I've found this very frustrating as well. What I finally did was to
send one
> of them to a community lot (we'll call him sim one :p )( make sure
sim one
> has enough logic points so he can meditate) then, I had him meditate,
until
> someone from the same household as the sim I wanted him to meet
showed up on
> the community lot. I had the two sims become friends.. then switch to
the
> home of the second sim, and have the family member sim one is friends
with
> invite sim one over. Now sim one and sim two can meet, fall in love
and live
> happily ever after... :D

Thanks for the advice all, am taking it all on board, but by chance
they finally met up on a community lot (K was off on a shopping spree
when I caught sight of P just emerging onto the lot). I told her to go
chat with him, and she didn't just walk over to him, she RAN to him.
Seems she had the same idea I had :)

~*~
vecki