Sign in with
Your question

Asus P5M7A-VM - No Display, No BIOS, ERRRG!!!!

Last response: in Motherboards
June 12, 2009 6:13:49 AM

Hello

I am having a problem with my brand new P5N7A-VM.

When I try to start it up I get no display whatsoever. It has power and the fans, hard drive, etc. have power when I start it, but no display at all. I have tried both DVI and VGA on multiple monitors. I have tried isolating everything I could. I took all the components out of the case and tried working it there, but to no avail. I have taken out the CMOS battery for an hour and reinstalled it, but nothing.

Can anyone help me with this problem? Does anyone have experience?

Thanks
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
June 12, 2009 6:33:29 AM

Especially #2 on that list for starters.

Related resources
June 12, 2009 6:43:01 AM

It was #2. Sorry for such a newb thing to ask. Thanks a million.
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
June 12, 2009 6:53:15 AM

You're welcome. I was going to suggest the 12v power connector from the PSU to CPU, but knocknut gave the list first. Happens all the time. I keep my pic right here by me, LOL.
June 12, 2009 4:43:36 PM

We all started as noob :) 

Who does not remember the stress of the first format and install of Windows?

Brad
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
October 6, 2009 9:10:42 AM

hello,

Regarding of your new Computer problem...Step 1 ...try to check your Avr step 2 your Power supply, bcoz sometimes power have it on Switch... :pt1cable: 
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
October 6, 2009 9:20:30 AM

Quote:
hello,

Regarding of your new Computer problem...Step 1 ...try to check your Avr step 2 your Power supply, bcoz sometimes power have it on Switch... :pt1cable: 

Not sure what you are talking about, but check the dates of the thread before posting. OP solved the problem he was encountering in June, four months ago.
!