MediaNet Trouble?

I'm using MediaNet here for my e-mail and web access. Until recently it has
worked well.
Anyone else had trouble in the last few days accessing some web sites, like
Yahoo.com?
Thanks,
-bdga2
Connected to Cingular Wireless
Motorola V180 phone/ HP Pavilion Laptop
More about medianet trouble

    People are having problems accessing all things Yahoo using Cingular
    lately to include Geocities. I don't know if anything is being done
    about it yet....

    bdga2 wrote:
    > I'm using MediaNet here for my e-mail and web access. Until recently it has
    > worked well.
    > Anyone else had trouble in the last few days accessing some web sites, like
    > Yahoo.com?
    > Thanks,
    > -bdga2
    > Connected to Cingular Wireless
    > Motorola V180 phone/ HP Pavilion Laptop

Cingular Email HP Pavilion Internet Service Providers