[TS1] Hacked Alarm Clocks

Alarm clocks were mentioned in the walking speed thread, so I figure I
might as well ask - though I have a feeling the answer'll be "no".... :p

Anyone know of a hacked alarm clock that allows you to set either how many
hours to sleep (and not have any cheats in it, such as having everyone
always wake up nice and perky :), or set how many hours ahead of the car
pool to go off?

"Joseph William Dixon" <aa343@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote in message
> Alarm clocks were mentioned in the walking speed thread, so I figure I
> might as well ask - though I have a feeling the answer'll be "no".... :p
>

> Anyone know of a hacked alarm clock that allows you to set either how
many
> hours to sleep (and not have any cheats in it, such as having everyone
> always wake up nice and perky :), or set how many hours ahead of the car
> pool to go off?

There are several hacked sleep items at LIU - look under Hacked/Other

--
--- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, Ohmikeghod wrote:
> > Anyone know of a hacked alarm clock that allows you to set either how
> > many hours to sleep (and not have any cheats in it, such as having
> > everyone always wake up nice and perky :), or set how many hours ahead
> > of the car pool to go off?
>
> There are several hacked sleep items at LIU - look under Hacked/Other

First thing I did. :) Didn't spot anything suitable - just a couple of
invisible objects that make Sims "sleep when they should, and get up either
when the car pool comes or when they are fully rested", which doesn't do
anything, it seems, for waking them up to give enough time for fulfilling
needs.

On the other hand, I did what I should have before posting and Googled for
'sims hacked alarm clock' and found one in the Electronics & Appliances
section of http://www.millenniumsims.com/, so I'm happy now. :p

>> First thing I did. :) Didn't spot anything suitable - just a couple of
> invisible objects that make Sims "sleep when they should, and get up
> either
> when the car pool comes or when they are fully rested", which doesn't do
> anything, it seems, for waking them up to give enough time for fulfilling
> needs.
>
> On the other hand, I did what I should have before posting and Googled
> for
> 'sims hacked alarm clock' and found one in the Electronics & Appliances
> section of http://www.millenniumsims.com/, so I'm happy now. :p

If that doesn't suit you I think there are some beds that do what you want
as well although where exactly I don't recall.

Gareeth

Joseph William Dixon wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, Ohmikeghod wrote:
>>> Anyone know of a hacked alarm clock that allows you to set either
>>> how many hours to sleep (and not have any cheats in it, such as
>>> having everyone always wake up nice and perky :), or set how many
>>> hours ahead of the car pool to go off?
>>
>> There are several hacked sleep items at LIU - look under Hacked/Other
>
> First thing I did. :) Didn't spot anything suitable - just a
> couple of invisible objects that make Sims "sleep when they should,
> and get up either when the car pool comes or when they are fully
> rested", which doesn't do anything, it seems, for waking them up to
> give enough time for fulfilling needs.
>
> On the other hand, I did what I should have before posting and
> Googled for 'sims hacked alarm clock' and found one in the
> Electronics & Appliances section of http://www.millenniumsims.com/,
> so I'm happy now. :p

That's for Sims1 though. Are you aware of that?

Jeanie

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 03:22:27 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:

>Joseph William Dixon wrote:
>>>
>>> There are several hacked sleep items at LIU - look under Hacked/Other
>>
>> First thing I did. :) Didn't spot anything suitable - just a
>> couple of invisible objects that make Sims "sleep when they should,
>> and get up either when the car pool comes or when they are fully
>> rested", which doesn't do anything, it seems, for waking them up to
>> give enough time for fulfilling needs.
>>
>> On the other hand, I did what I should have before posting and
>> Googled for 'sims hacked alarm clock' and found one in the
>> Electronics & Appliances section of http://www.millenniumsims.com/,
>> so I'm happy now. :p
>
>That's for Sims1 though. Are you aware of that?

According to the subject line, he's looking for a clock for Sims 1.

BW

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005, Jeanie wrote:
> Joseph William Dixon wrote:
> > On the other hand, I did what I should have before posting and
> > Googled for 'sims hacked alarm clock' and found one in the
> > Electronics & Appliances section of http://www.millenniumsims.com/,
> > so I'm happy now. :p
>
> That's for Sims1 though. Are you aware of that?

Very. Note the subject line. :)

>> That's for Sims1 though. Are you aware of that?
>
> According to the subject line, he's looking for a clock for Sims 1.
>
> BW

Duh! Yes, I saw that after I hit send. LOL

Jeanie

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 17:50:13 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:

>>> That's for Sims1 though. Are you aware of that?
>>
>> According to the subject line, he's looking for a clock for Sims 1.
>>

>Duh! Yes, I saw that after I hit send. LOL

I frequently do that, or I don't read the whole thread before I reply.

BW

Joseph William Dixon wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Feb 2005, Jeanie wrote:
>> Joseph William Dixon wrote:
>>> On the other hand, I did what I should have before posting and
>>> Googled for 'sims hacked alarm clock' and found one in the
>>> Electronics & Appliances section of http://www.millenniumsims.com/,
>>> so I'm happy now. :p
>>
>> That's for Sims1 though. Are you aware of that?
>
> Very. Note the subject line. :)

<hanging head and slinking off> Sowwy.

Jeanie