PocketPC video streaming

July 1, 2004 8:13:43 PM

Hello...

I'm looking for a PocketPC software, which supports
streaming media. More precisely, i want to receive
MPEG videos (primarily MPEG-4 videos), which are requested
by RTSP (e.g. "rtsp://<servername>/<medianame>").

Does anybody know such a software for PDAs (like the
Compaq/HP iPaq)?

--

Klaus Schöffmann
Anonymous

You can use POCKET TV which is a opensource and free software for playing
media contents on pocket pc 2002

and i have tried this for a live streaming from a HTTP Server and it worked
well for me

--
Regards,

Arvind

--
"eRiva Systems" - Where Technology Meets Life, Every Minute.

www.erivasystems.com

"Klaus Sch?ffmann" <klschoef@edu.uni-klu.ac.at> wrote in message
> Hello...
>
> I'm looking for a PocketPC software, which supports
> streaming media. More precisely, i want to receive
> MPEG videos (primarily MPEG-4 videos), which are requested
> by RTSP (e.g. "rtsp://<servername>/<medianame>").
>
> Does anybody know such a software for PDAs (like the
> Compaq/HP iPaq)?
>
> --
>
> Klaus Schöffmann
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 6:32:07 PM

also check out POCKET MVP (media player)

--

!