My system is halt when booting even i try to format it

freemanjosephyap

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
when i format my pc due to viruz after all the installation and finish it.. i try to play games after 3 hours of playing games... i dont find any error then i shut down it.... then i try to power on again but my system is halted... before loading the windows. so i try to reformat the pc but still the pc is halt.. kindly help me pls.... more power and God bless you

freemanjosephyap

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
My system is halt when booting even i try to format it

amd athlon (tm) 64 x2 dual core 3800
msi k9vgm-v (ms-7253 ver 1.1)
1gb dd2 kingston kvr667d2n5
160 gb sata seagate
500 watts power supply
lg dvd writer (lightscribe)

Does it boot from a CD or DVD? If so, does it hang while formatting the hard disk? Can you explain what you mean by "when i format my pc due to viruz after all the installation and finish it.. i try to play games after 3 hours of playing games... i dont find any error then i shut down it"? How can it boot and not boot? Do you have a virus or not? Can you play games for up to 3 hours before it hangs?

freemanjosephyap

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
i format and install windows xp to my computer because of virus. so after i finish installation and put all the important software, antivruz and games ... i play warcraft frozen thrown for about 3 hours in langames. after that i shut it down. when i try to power on my pc is halted before it load the windows. i try to change the memory, power supply, and hard disk with a good one but it didn't work also... the same problem.... kindly help me pls....