TSR down

I haven't been able to connect to TSR all afternoon or evening. Not
even a maintenance screen. Just times out while looking up the
address.

BW

What I keep coming across is that it loads fine, but in the free clothing I
keep getting the message that it is not free. How annoying, eh?

Dianna

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:10:42 GMT, "k-n-d" <k-n-d@nospam.none> wrote:

>What I keep coming across is that it loads fine, but in the free clothing I
>keep getting the message that it is not free. How annoying, eh?

That's the problem I'm having today. :)ast night, I just gave up.)

I'm finding that usually, if I go back and click it again, the file
will download. But sometimes, when I go back, it takes me to a page
that I don't even recognize, not the page I was downloading from, and
I have to go back to the main Freebies page and start over. Very
strange.

BW

Jo

Same thing happening here, takes me to a page asking me if I wanna subscribe
and yet I am...and logged in :-/

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269