therock003

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2008
Building High-end PC, need lots space and sufficient air-flow. Dont really care for watercooling though. Style is appreciated as well.

Ok i'm fighting with myself on this subject, and i'm narrowing it down to these models. So Here go my Candidates:

Lian Li
X-2000B
V2010

First One Has very Cool Design, and 6 hot-swappable sata drives. Second one has lots of space, and supports 2 PSU's.

CoolerMaster
Cosmos 1000 -> Cool looking Case
Cosmos S -> Cool Looking as well
Cosmos HAF-932 -> Great Cooling, not so much for the design, lacks dust filters. Unbelievable performance/price value ratio
Cosmos ATCS-840 -> Pretty Ugly, but overall seems to be the real Deal. Lots of fans, Bottom PSU and Top as well (optional). External Fan takes the heat from the inside out, clips at the expansion slot. Dust Filter Support. Seriously i almost think this one's it.

Silverstone
Temjin Series -> Don't know about these but people seem to recommend them. What's so special about them?

Seriously what Should i do? IT seems that the ATCS is the most complete of the bunch, but it's pretty ugly in the looks. Others have good feature as well.

Has anyone got any experience with them? Suggestions?

tecmo34

Administrator
Out of your group I would go with the ATCS-840 or Cosmo S.

If you are putting the Cosmos on the list, I think you need to consider looking at the Antec 1200. IMO, it ranks up there with any of the cases on your list and I would highly recommend the case to anyone looking for a high-end PC case.