Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Ok which hard drive should i get?

Last response: in Storage
July 25, 2010 12:49:41 PM

ok,now that i know whats best for gaming pc on the hard drive high end base.
there is two choice i need to make is either the WDC WD10EALS or the
WDC WD1002FAEX? i will not get the cavier green since it is slow,from some one's
experience.thank you.

More about : hard drive

Best solution

July 25, 2010 12:58:18 PM

I would go for the last one, but make sure you have sata 600 on your mobo!
This hard drive wil go much faster as the WDC WD10EALS.
July 25, 2010 1:14:07 PM

Best answer selected by Antonythegamer.
m
l
Related resources
July 25, 2010 1:19:42 PM

thank you,i was just making the final decision then becasue the cavier black sounds like it is faster than the blue when i checked on the there website and thank you for helping me on the right decision too.another thing too with the mobo,in my gaming pc list,it has got the gigabyte ud7,other wise i can go lower to ud4p or ud5 ud6?some other said i should go ud5?and for the cpu i picked the i5 760 becasue of others that recommended over the i5 655k for gaming and video card at 5850 over the 5770 super overclocked by gigabyte brand.Thank you again.
m
l
July 26, 2010 12:32:12 AM

Antonythegamer said:
thank you,i was just making the final decision then becasue the cavier black sounds like it is faster than the blue when i checked on the there website and thank you for helping me on the right decision too.another thing too with the mobo,in my gaming pc list,it has got the gigabyte ud7,other wise i can go lower to ud4p or ud5 ud6?some other said i should go ud5?and for the cpu i picked the i5 760 becasue of others that recommended over the i5 655k for gaming and video card at 5850 over the 5770 super overclocked by gigabyte brand.Thank you again.

That was no problem :) 
m
l
!