can't throw a party!!!

Jo

This is hangover girl btw... just changed isp's... The problem I have been
having is that my sims cannot seem to throw a party. It's in both the
adults aspiration wants and they have 3 children (so far) who have had to do
without birthday parties! They get the option when you click on the phone
to throw party - then the birthday party option, so I click it and the pick
the phone up then hang up immediately and stand slump shouldered and look oh
so defeated. They have plenty of family friends to invite but I can't....
So I've tried the other party and same deal... I've deleted and bought a new
phone. I've bought birthday cakes and decorated with balloons before hand
just in case..... Still no party :( Any ideas?

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269

jo wrote:
> This is hangover girl

Um, could I enquire about the genesis of that name? ;-)

--
--Cuth

"jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> This is hangover girl btw... just changed isp's... The problem I have
> been having is that my sims cannot seem to throw a party. It's in both
> the adults aspiration wants and they have 3 children (so far) who have had
> to do without birthday parties! They get the option when you click on the
> phone to throw party - then the birthday party option, so I click it and
> the pick the phone up then hang up immediately and stand slump shouldered
> and look oh so defeated.

I had this. I got a hack from modthesims2 and now I can have the parties
again.

Gareeth

Jo

> jo wrote:
>> This is hangover girl
>
> Um, could I enquire about the genesis of that name? ;-)
>
> --
> --Cuth

he he he.... an ex boyfriend asked me to be his 'hangover girl' to which I
took great offence, presuming it to mean I was only good enough for him when
he was drunk! He then played me a tune from the UK band Gomez -
hangover... and everything fell into perfect and clear perspective and we
lived happily ever after (almost)...lol The name just stuck ;-D

> "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> This is hangover girl btw... just changed isp's... The problem I have
>> been having is that my sims cannot seem to throw a party. It's in both
>> the adults aspiration wants and they have 3 children (so far) who have
>> had to do without birthday parties! They get the option when you click
>> on the phone to throw party - then the birthday party option, so I click
>> it and the pick the phone up then hang up immediately and stand slump
>> shouldered and look oh so defeated.
>
> I had this. I got a hack from modthesims2 and now I can have the parties
> again.
>
> Gareeth

Thanks for the reply.... do you remember what the hack was called?