PAWPAWPAM

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHNE\SOFTWARE\Java Soft\Java Runtime Environment\1.6.0_26 registry key is missing. Java program not working. Tried to uninstall. I believed I had Update 26, but programs list it as 25. Java Version check says I have Update 23. Will not uninstall and reinstall because of above situation. How do I repair Java missing registry key? Games requiring Java will not work because of this problem.

PAWPAWPAM

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
To Add to this mess, I have not lost my Google Toolbar. It shows as being enabled in my 'addons' list, but I can't see it. Have run CCleaner, and Downloaded, updated, and run Malwarebytes. Nothing. I still receive the same error message. This is really causing problems, as you can well imagine.

PAWPAWPAM

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011

I have downloaded Malwarebytes, and run the program. Also did a CCleaner run. Everything still comes up the same. With the error message 1714. What do I do next? I am still not able to download any form of Java Runtime.

PAWPAWPAM

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
I have received no replies to my post. Only one suggestion of something to try. Can someone help me? I have lost my Java Runtime. Believed I had Update 26. Programs list says I have update 25. Version test says I have Update 23. Cannot uninstall from the program list. Cannot download because of a missing registry key! Java is not working according to the test, and no games will play. Have run CCleaner. Ran Malwarebytes, and nothing has changed. How do I fix a missing registry key?