Home Page

My home page keeps getting changed. I can change my home
page but it keeps defaulting to another search page.Help
1 answer Last reply
More about home page

    Hi

    Try all of the following programs to see if there is any spyware on your system:

    Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
    Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
    CWShredder - http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "Marshall" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3cc701c42a32$cde5b010$a101280a@phx.gbl...
    | My home page keeps getting changed. I can change my home
    | page but it keeps defaulting to another search page.Help

    ---

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP