My home page keeps getting changed. I can change my home
page but it keeps defaulting to another search page.Help

Hi

Try all of the following programs to see if there is any spyware on your system:

Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
CWShredder - http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Marshall" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3cc701c42a32$cde5b010$a101280a@phx.gbl...
| My home page keeps getting changed. I can change my home
| page but it keeps defaulting to another search page.Help

---