Voltage and Temp Opinion

monten

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
Hi, I just finished playing with the voltages after I overclocked my e8200 to 3.2GHz (400FSB) on a ASUS P5N-T Deluxe motherboard.
Voltages:
Vcore: 1.23v
VTT: 1.30v
Mem: 1.85v
NB BR04 ( I think its the PCI-e voltage ) : 1.20v
HT: 1.20v
NB: 1.24v
SB: 1.57v
GTLVREF: 0.664X VTT
Temps:
Motherboard: 35C
Core 1: 48c Full load
Core 2: 49c Full load
NB: 68c Full load
SB: 78c Full load
I think its stable after 1 hour of OCCT testing and a few hours of GTA IV gaming
Does this settings seem ok? Or should I change something ?
Thanks!

Which of those have you manually adjusted?

As far as Vcore and VTT go, they seem ok. Generally Vcore is set higher than VTT but if it's stable I guess it won't matter much.

Temps look great.

monten

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
All are manually adjusted becouse I heard that letting them on auto, the board will overvolt it more than enough.
The Memory, PCI-e, and HT voltage is at the lowest settings.
If I lower the VTT Just a little it will be unstable

I see. Well, It's probably unecessary to change most of them, but my OCing experience is on a different system so I don't know exactly what some of that is (like HT). I think NB would probably need a slight adjustment when OCing, SB probably won't unless you're loading up on periferals. PCIe voltage, I don't know. I think that might be useful if you have a lot of GPU power.
I guess just leave it as is for now, if it's stable and temps are good. Maybe someone with more experience on that system can shed some light on it.

monten

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
Should I up the vcore to 1.3v and lower the vtt to 1.25v to see if that's stable ?
I have a Prolimatech Megahalems Heatsink and a Scythe cooler on it, so if think the core temps wont change much